Sep 2014 - June 2020 Ph.D. candidate in Mathematics, Shanghai Center for Mathematical Science
Sep 2010 - June 2014 B.S. in Mathematics, Fudan University
Sep 2020 - Present PostDoc. in SUSTech International Center for Mathematics, Southern University of Science and Technology
1. Q.-S. Wu, R.-P. Zhu, Nakayama automorphisms and modular derivations in filtered deformations, J. Algebra 572 (2021), 381–421.
1. Q.-S. Wu, R.-P. Zhu, Nakayama automorphisms of Takeuchi smash products, preprint.
2. Q.-S. Wu, R.-P. Zhu, Derived equivalences for a class of PI algebras, preprint.
3. R.-P. Zhu, A note on the discriminant of reflection Hopf algebras, preprint.
4. R.-P. Zhu, A proof of the Chan-Young-Zhang conjecture, preprint.
1. Noncommutative Algebraic Geometry Shanghai Workshop, Fudan University. Nakayama automorpshims of filtered quantizations, 11-11-2019
2. National Conference on Algebra (全国代数学会议, 南宁). Nakayama automorpshims for Takeuchi’s smash products, 07-23-2019
3. East Asian Core Doctorial Forum on Mathematics 2019, Tohoku University. Homological determinant for skew Calabi-Yau algebras, 01-09-2019
4. Yangtz-∆ Algebra Conference (长三角代数会议, 上海), Shanghai Jiao Tong University. Homological determinant for skew Calabi-Yau algebras, 10-28-2018
5. East Asian Core Doctorial Forum on Mathematics 2018, Tsinghua University. Discriminant ideals and Picard groups, 01-13-201