Ph.D. in Mathematics
Georgia Institute of Technology
Advisor: Thang T. Q. Lˆe
B.S. in Mathematics
Xi’an Jiaotong University
Research and Publication：
- Liu, Fenjin, Wei Wang, Tao Yu, and Hong-Jian Lai. "Generalized cospectral graphs with and without Hamiltonian cycles." Linear Algebra and its Applications 585 (2020): 199-208.
- Lê, Thang TQ, Dylan P. Thurston, and Tao Yu. "Lower and upper bounds for positive bases of Skein algebras." International Mathematics Research Notices 2021, no. 4 (2021): 3186-3202.
- Lê, Thang TQ, and Tao Yu. "Stated skein modules of marked 3-manifolds/surfaces, a survey." Acta Mathematica Vietnamica 46, no. 2 (2021): 265-287.
- Lê, Thang TQ, and Tao Yu. "Quantum traces and embeddings of stated skein algebras into quantum tori." Selecta Mathematica 28, no. 4 (2022): 66.
- Wei Wang, Wei Wang, and Tao Yu. "Graphs with at most one generalized cospectral mate." The Electronic Journal of Combinatorics, 30, no. 1 (2023).
- Lê, Thang TQ, and Tao Yu. "Quantum traces for SL_n-skein algebras." arXiv preprint arXiv:2303.08082 (2023).